суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

annie by close proulx range




Just making another entry because iapos;m bored nad have nothing to do.� Not much has been going on.� Schools out for everyone and summer is about to kick in hardcore so Iapos;m excited about that.� I register next week for summer courses so I can speed up the finishing process of school.� Other than that work has been pretty cool I guess.� Same ole same ole there.� Went out lastnight with some co-workers and had a pretty good time.� They all ended up pretty drunk so I was the DR for the time being.� Met up with an old friend friday night.� We sat and talked for a while.� She has had an interesting life this past semester in Dallas and she let me know all about it.� I finally get to ship my computer off this week hopefully.� Been trying to for about 2 months now.� Again not much as been going on so not to much to talk about.� Hope all is well with everyone else.� Iapos;m out.
annie by close proulx range.



Комментариев нет: