понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

chicken cooking internal temperature




My days off are so darn busy that the first day back to work Im tired as all hell. Now Im babysitting on Tuesday night for a 2 and 6 year old. My daughter is supposed to be sitting but I end up doing some of the work. My kids were all here last night for dinner and cake for my sons birthday. It was nice, didnt last long tho. They all have their lives to live and they dont include me. Its hard when your kids move on. So, anyway, my son seems to be doing better. Ive had to become the mom cop and its taking some time and causing some stress but its all part of being a parent. Ive asked the school to have weekly meetings with my son, my ex , the teachers and guidance councelor. I think this will be good for everyone. Keep everyone on the same page and let my son know that we are all watching him and care what happens. He thinks its awful that his parents have actually asked the court to put him on probation but he also is happy that we are fighting for him at school and trying to make it work for him. I think that he will appreciate what he are doing in time. My love like is on the slow lazy river. The same shit every week. I get no action at all. At night he has had too much beer or is just too tired and in the morning I have to get up and go. He did call last night tho. That was weird. I guess he was actually thinking about me. I really need to put more enfasis on me and the kids and the house. Its hard tho because when I love someone I love them all the way. Its just me. Ive spent so much money the last two weeks I could just die. Now Im working my ass off to put the money back in the account. I have all these grand Ideas about what I want to do. I just cant afford them. I want an iphone in the worst way. Its killing me. Everyone around me has them. I not only cant afford to buy it but I also cant afford the $60 a month charge for it. Its crazy. I was thinking that I would get a used one on ebay and then just not hook it up for data and use the wifi when I was in an area that had it. The used ones are going for $300. Anyway, I need to have patience. All of this in time. I want my new kitchen in the spring so I need to work on saving for that and getting my financing in order and planning and pricing and all that jazz. In the mean time Im going to make an apple crisp, some chillie, do some cleaning and errand running. Oh yeah, yoga tonight. My daughter is already giving me grief over it.
chicken cooking internal temperature, chicken cooking instructions, chicken cooking in oven, chicken cooking in, chicken cooking grill rotisserie.



Комментариев нет: