вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

chimney spark arrester




Had me some weird and some cool dreams

Dreamt that I finally learned how to back flip and back hand spring like Glitchapos;s brother once tried teaching me but I was too scared :P
Dreamt that I finally moved to Philly and was able to hang out with everyone all the time whenever. Woo I can NOT wait for that day

Woke up and got a text from Jackie saying that our crazy Aunt Nancy was at her house this morning. Something about "I canapos;t stand her, I got stories to tell you"
Hmm I wonder what kinda stories sheapos;s got
I havenapos;t seen Aunt Nancy in years and I would love for her to see me right now. Sheapos;d probably throw holy water on me lol


Anyways Ima shower and stufffffffs






END

celilo oregon, chimney spark arrester, chimney spark arresters, chimney spark arrestor.



Комментариев нет: