вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

bacardi bahamas mama





Ahh, the good old education system.

Well, today was the first day of term 4, the most frantic of terms.

And while I use my jumper to disguise my psuedo of an abnormally large boob due to my phone in the breast pocket, its a boiling temperature of 30 degrees celcius. Why anyone hasnapos;t warned me of our rapid seasonal change?�I havenapos;t the faintest of ideas.

I start off the day with a fairly breezy hands on science class, testing out the solar water heater weapos;ve constructed from scratch. It leaks for about the billionth test check. T_T

Japanese, mundo, easy peasy

Well cooking I basically grumbled my way through until she finished demonstrating the apple crumble. >_>

MATH�IS�NEVER�GOOD. Especially with algebraic revision... *passes out*

but WOOHOO A+ for my english assignment *does celebratory dance and throws confetti*


But honestly. I dont get it�HIghschool is just another authoritive way to tame children, or keep and eye on them in other terms. Itapos;s like an insititution, where the higher status will always win. Itapos;ll never be about intellect, about financial ranking and beauty. Teenagers are so caught up in their own lives theres no time to worry about being a good person. Iapos;m neither the popular or unpopular, another fly on the wall, but people get eaten alive out there.

You go in naive and innocent, but the social anarchy and the whole dynamic changes you forever. Not one person will remain unaffected.


will post some awesome graphics soon

collection exotic, bacardi bahamas mama, bacardi ball, bacardi bat, bacardi bat device.



Комментариев нет: