вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

builtin microwaves




I happen to have found the love of my life... In the form of Xlormp, the space alien.

http://xlormp.livejournal.com/

Read it and die laughing if youapos;ve read Twilight or not.�XD lmao @�Xlormpapos;s bitch-slapping.

Ok, so yeah Iapos;m going to mildly update.�This feels really stupid, being like "so hereapos;s how my life is happening".�LAME-TASTIC.

I�miss my college friends. ;_; I�never see them anymores. It makes me sad. I canapos;t wait for Thanksgiving and�Christmas so I�can see them all again�Like Ninar and Emily and�Ashley =[ *sawb*�Ah miss youuuz

Also I is dating Sean�Brady. OH�TEH�AWKWARDNESSEZ. Lol. After like 11 years of NOT�LIKING�HIM�AT�ALL, I is dating him. Wows @ teh weird. I am obviously not in the correct state of mind to be updating so I is gonna leaves nows. Latersss.

Oh happy birthday Maggie.


florida historical sites, builtin microwaves, builtin oven, builtin ovens, builtin pizza oven.



Комментариев нет: