четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

exibitor trade show booths




So last night was Edison and Cherilynapos;s joint birthday celebration.

Highlights?

- Giving them their presents without any wrapping because I didnapos;t have any time throughout the week.

- Dinner at Panda Inn

- "Good bibes."

- The fucking honey walnut shrimpppp.

- Making my comeback after being MIA since April

- Free Patron

- Random guy giving me his glow-cubes after I was making fun of him the whole night.

- Rapping with lesbians.

- Showing Oscar the shower dance Jannice and I made up at Urban Moapos;s.

- Cherilyn smoking so randomly.

- John and Iapos;s dance battle. HAHAHAHA On video.

- Drinking Jack for the first time since May 2005

- Edison tapping out 30 minutes before his actual birthday.

- My signature poses with KOapos;s. +2 on that album, bizznaaay.

- Dancing by myself in the corner to Daft Punk while�Chris and Edison get kicked out of the club.

- of course forgetting my phone at home so I was freeeeeee from itapos;s craziness.


exibitor trade show booths, exibitors, exibits.



Комментариев нет: