пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

current usa aquarium light




Sorry for some leaving you on the edge about my post last night. I was just so frustrated with trying to make everyone happy, sacrifcing everything that i have, and just to balance every single fucking thing out. It wears the heck out of you, i can tell you that. And i just broke down, and gave up. Its worthless to even try anymore just to make you satisfied these days. But what about me? dont i deserve something to be at least satisfied about? this is MY life, get that right. Make me live it my way. Please.

on another note, lets move on about today :)


hahha, dress day today with me, kalie, cassie, and tara. Yesss we looked oh so adorable yeah? no camera though shoot. Oh wells, every 16th (: went off to hubbs, and got right down to buisness. Almost finished with our project, im glad. "are you ok? you seem sad." ahh, i have when people ask you know? to be honest, i HATE�it when people feel sorry for me, cause it makes me feel so pathetic in life. Gah, but im glad i spilled out to you, no doubt. You have the right words to say, and to know that im not alone makes me feel like im not alone in this. Thanks. Break, was ok cant remember what happened though, LOL. Oh wells. MATH�WAS�HILARIOUS. OMG, HECKA�FUNNYS WITH�DANIEL�BY�MY�SIDE :) no snitches, its fun throwing things at her. Too bad for her, but its was enjoyable. Lol, duuude. She was wearing all white, i felt so tempted to get a red marker and say that she started on her period (; shoulda coulda woulda done it, but nope. Im good. She got so mad at us that hahhha, she made us take a pop quiz on the last few minutes of class. I did so bad, probably everyone else. She cant even speak english -_- cant wait to get into geometry. Daniel, lets make a petition and say that casper did it, better yet, jesus. Hahhah, lunch lunch lunch. It was fun walking around with kalie, otherwise sitting there would be kinda awkward and fake dont you think? im just trying to avoid that. But yeah, no wonder they werent any at lunch kalie they were at iron oven and kababayan hahha, damn dude, we should of joined that. Oh wells, talking of clubs, i think ill drop interact. I just cant find the time or oppertunity to do leadership style things. But im gonna keep CSF, for sure. Anyways, people left cause they dont have 7th period, feels oh so empty. Went to pratts and GOSH, she is such a bitch today. Total bitch, gosh. Makes me mad as hell, i wish i could switch to sit with daniel, really. I see i see i see, HIM (x hes cute, but gosh.. His voice bothers me. Its not, cute enough. Ahh, lol. Hella homework in that class just cause we got the most As. Crap. Mmm, my partner is bugging the crap outta me. He is annoying. I felt like my day went UP then ALL�THE�WAY�DOWN. Goodness to gracious, i hate going home. And dolly, you really had me thinking about it more than i did before, thanks HAHHAH, well see how it goes.

current usa aquarium light, current usa aquarium lighting.



Комментариев нет: